Hiking Mount Rinjani 3 days 2 nights to Segara Anak lake start everyday via Senaru to Crater Rim Senaru, lake, hot spring, return to crater rim Senaru and end at Senaru village.
Itinerary 3 days 2 nights Segara Anak lake :
Arrival day : The Day You Arrive at Lombok Praya Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Bangsal harbor ,Teluk Kodek, Telok Nare or maybe from any main object tourist in ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta Lombok ) we will come to pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in Senaru.
Senaru village is our based where is the place you can meet with your trekking guide and porters then will free briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips and if we have time we will guide you visit waterfall Sindang Gile for warming up before climb to Mount Rinjani next day.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. Trek down to the lake steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stopped at the Lake side to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swimming in the lake and bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains after a trip. Porter will prepare lunch for us. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. We will camp here for the night
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
– Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru and Sembalun
– Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru or Sembalun for one night prior to commencing your trek
– Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 5 cm tick, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents and pillow
– An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
– Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
– Entrance fees to the national park and Sendang Gile waterfall.
– All meals, 3 liters mineral water a day, snacks, fruits, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
– Transfer at the conclusion of your trek to your next destination within Lombok.
– Transfer by boat to Gilis ( Trawangan, Meno or Air ).
– Trekking poles.
The cost excludes : tipping, extra porter to carry your own luggage and other private expenses.
If you need more information about 3 days 2 nights Segara Anak Lake, please contact us.